Monday, June 10, 2024

Arggggg

yesterday the forecast was for heavy showers, so I phoned and put the gardener off....we were late getting up, but apart from a short shower no rain.....I could spit, there is so much to do in the garden.

No idea what I have done to my stomach muscles but the discomfort is worse this morning......need to get some medication.

I potted up the ground cover plants into threes in bigger pots, once they grow together they will go in the piece of ground under the tree and hopefully eventually cover the ground. No need to water the rest of the garden, the rain has done it. The grass will need cutting this weekend.

Managed 8 hours sleep last night, better than the night before. We got a letter from Dr Lakani on Saturday, DB has to have a diet rich in pottasium, he has to have a banana a day, so will have to buy some and also orange juice, I already buy a salad with spinich leaves in it. DB hates cooked spinich, have to admit I am not keen on it either. 

Supper tonight, corned beef salad, rasps in jelly for dessert.

2 comments:

  1. Recently I have heard a lot about how low potassium affects the body.
    My sister had some serious issues which sent her to the ER all caused by low potassium. She needs to watch what she eats now, which has also given me the heads up to do the same.
    Hope you find out soon what is wrong with the muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it annoying when almost promised rain goes elsewhere?
    I've got DH on a banana a day, too, and we now have 3 bananas that will become banana pudding or banana bread.
    Yesterday I helped move furniture so expected to be sore today but seem okay. Have you been doing any heavy lifting - like those plant pots?
    It's cooler today and tomorrow but toward the end of the week, the high is expected to be 34*C. No fun.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...