Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Melting

 its due to be another hot day, but not quite as bad as yesterday, its to cool down by the weekend.

We spent most of yesterday in the sitting room with the curtains drawn, drinking cold drinks until well after 8pm when it had cooled down quite a bit.

More of the same today I think, I need to move the plants out of the porch into the shady bit by the garage.......

Tomorrow is shopping day, Aldi and also QD for rooting compound, and couple of cheap glasses. 

No idea whats for supper......something cold I think. Need to put my thinking cap on.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, do mind staying well hydrated and in the cool on these hot days. Our high today is to be 37.5*C and that doesn't count the heat index. I remember a freiend once writing about "the sanctuary of shade" and, indeed, shade is a blessed relief.
    Do you and DB drink iced tea? We do and I like the Crydtal Light Peach Tea. Yum.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...