Saturday, April 20, 2024

Sunny days

Nice sunny morning but still chilly. DB was out in the garage sorting out still more stuff. I put a load of washing in, it will have to dry inside. Hopefully next week we will get the whirly dryer up in the garden.

I need to sort out the plants we have on the shelf in the porch. I have ordered a metal arch to go over the steps onto the lawn. I have a clematis to go up one side, need a climbing roses for the other side. A bit cross with myself I had a lovely one in the garden at No 16, I should have dug it up. I did buy a pale pink and white Rhododendron, I have put it into a planter to go in the middle of the front garden. It will have to be potted on later.

Still trying to come to terms with Beryl's passing, I did have a feeling, but it was still a shock.

Supper tonight, ADB. have a strawberry cheese cake for dessert.


1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you back. So sorry for the loss of your friend, no matter how ready you think you are for someone passing, it always is a shock. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Dull and a bit chilly this morning

Yesterday was a hospital visiting day, I went early and after a short wait I was able to get a space. Taking DB's walker was a great ide...