Sunday, May 5, 2024

Sunny Sunday

so far, the porch was really warm when I opened the kitched door, left the door to the garden open, I have a load of washing in so will need to hang it out hopefully to dry.

DB was in good spirts yesterday when I went in, was there for just over 2 hours, came home and cooked myself egg and bacon. I am just not hungry.

Decent night almost 8 hours in bits, I put the light out at 10pm, woke a couple of times, eventually surfaced at 8.30. Managed to get out of bed at 10am. Found a message from DB he had another 'turn' at 11pm. I am not going in today. Will go tomorrow after I take T back, I can get up to the A46 from there quite easily.

No plans to do anything energetic today, the drive the the hospital is tiring enough, need to conserve my strength.

No sure whats for supper, I might just have a jacket potato and salad with some cheese.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're taking good care of yourself while DB is in hospital.
    Are his 'turns' something he could be home for with a visiting nurse, perhaps? Is the staff at the hospital actually doing something (medicine or tests) to help him?

    Another rainy day here so we may slide toward North Carolina.

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Dull and a bit chilly this morning

Yesterday was a hospital visiting day, I went early and after a short wait I was able to get a space. Taking DB's walker was a great ide...