Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Brrrr

cold this morning, dark clouds overhead but not rain as yet.

Quiet day, DB tied up his sweet peas and also netted the strawberries, I cooked pork shoulder and also salmon, by the time I had finished it was time for lunch.

Sat reading whilst DB was having his siesta, I had to arrange a blood test for him, has to have one every month to check his potassium levels. He had orange juice at breakfast and banana sandwich for lunch.....He has to have either an orange, or orange juice and a banana each day to keep his levels up.

Salmon salad for supper, finished the jelly, so need to sort out something for dessert. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad DB can continue to do a bit in the garden that he loves and that you're making sure he has foods with K+ in them so he's healthier.We love pork shoulder, too! I often have peanut butter and banana sandiches for lunch.
    Thinks I'm in a lupus flare as I have no energy at all. What a bother.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...