Thursday, June 13, 2024

Flaming June?

No idea where that came from, its more like early winter, flipping cold. I have been tempted to put the heat on, but resisted.

Trip to Morrison this morning for toasting bread, brought 3 loaves  2 in the freezer. I also picked up some reduced melon for DB, he had rocket, baby spinich and tomato rolls at lunch time with the charente melon that was in the packs, I had the ordinary melon that was in the pack. He had his glass or orange juice this morning with his breakfast.

I managed just over 9 hours sleep last night, so 3 nights this week I have beaten the 8 hour rule......will see what tonight brings.

I picked up 3 fuchsia £1.30 each, they are bushes, so will help to fill the back garden during the summer. I may plant one in a pot. DB brought in the first strawberry at lunch time, he says there are two more almost ready.

Supper tonight pork casserole and rice. I have a couple of sponge puddings in the freezer, so that will be dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...