Sunday, June 2, 2024

I was not expecting that!!

DD2 and DGD said they were coming today and bringing lunch.....I smelt a rat...... was I being suspicious???.....apparently DGD who has PCOS is pregnant......having been told at 16 that she would never have a family, the baby is due in December........so its an other baby quilt... I need to know if its a boy or a girl before I set my stall out. must admit I was rather surprised to say the least.

DB and I spent half an hour in the garden this morning, its very sunny and quite warm. I potted up some more lavender to grow on and sorted out a pot to go on the left hand side of the drive. Phoned Trevor I am going to pick him up in the morning. DB will have to tell him what needs doing.

A load of washing out on the whirly, it will be dry and hopefully very little ironing to do.

So just a light supper tonight, 

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes to DGD and happy news about tis new greaat-grandchild. You can make the quilt in rainbow colors for either boy or girl. Just a thought.
    Busy day here and am already tired. Bother.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...