Monday, June 3, 2024

Its Monday again.

I set off to collected Trevor, left DB to start the cleaner off cleaning the bathroom. Once back made Trevor the first of his coffees and helped by the cleaner changed the bed and washed the bed linen, I managed to get it dry on the line.

Trevors wrist is still swollen but he has movement in it, I think it is just bruised. DB set him off in the front garden and then moved him round to the back, he has cleared the border on the right of the garden, so It can now be planted up, all the raspberry runners have gone, just some love in the mist and a fuchsia left, the next bit to be tackled is the horridly overgrown border at the top of the garden, the plants have all been wound round with convolvulus (bind weed). The plants we bought on Saturday are now in the front.

I did not sleep too well last night, so an early night for me tonight. L came across to see the progress on the garden, she has asked me to make 2 santas for her great grandsons for Christmas. I need to do the embroidery for Chris and Colin first. I must stir myself. DB tells me we have been here for 15 weeks, the first 6 we were living in a tip!!

Supper tonight was salad and frittata, we cheated and had a couple of kit kats rather then dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...