Sunday, June 23, 2024

No cooking for me tonight

DD2 took us out for lunch today, so I will not have to cook tonight, a sandwich will do.

DB has gone for his siesta, I am about to put my feet up in his relaxer chair for half an hour.

The sun was shining fir to bust this morning, its cooled down a bit, I have the fan on in the sitting room and the back door to the porch open.; Will have to water if no rain is forecast for tonight.

I think I am going to have to get a Drs appointment, although the pain is not so bad, under my ribs, its still quite sore. I am also aware that my energy levels are very low just now, thanks to moving in February. although I am sleeping better than I did for the first few weeks we were here.

So a roll each with some fruit to follow for supper tonight. Need to be up early to collect Trevor from Hose.

1 comment:

  1. How nice to enjoy a lunch 'out' and the pleasure of an easy supper afterwaeds! Time with your feet up is always good, too.

    Hope you can find a medical reason for your fatigue and a simple pill to cure it.

    DS1 is going to install a strip of remote control LED lights on the ceiling of my sewing room today as older eyes (like mine) need better illumination. It's a fact!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...