Sunday, July 28, 2024

and again

over 8 hours again........brilliant. Its very warm this morning, I have the fan on in the living room to cool it down a bit.

DB is doing his Sunday jobs enptying the bins ready for collection in the morning. they usually come early.

Veg etc sorted for supper.

Last night I watched the video for making the nutcracket, I need to sort out the felt and threads. I am going to do one bit a day starting with the hands and sleeves......... it will take me a few days to do, but its a start.

Cleaner here in the morning, I will collect Trevor about 9.15. Mac is coming to cut the grass this morning and DB is going to set him on cutting back the ivy at the side of the garage, we need to get that bit cleat. There is an old bench seat been dumped up there, will have a look at it and see if we can do anything with it. the frame will need cleaning and repainting and possibly new slats for the seat. There is also a piece of trellis which I may be able to use.

Supper is roast pork and veggies, I have a couple of lemomcello desserts for dessert.


1 comment:

  1. Another night of good sleep - most excellent!
    Wishing you well on making the Nutcracker and hope it's good fun to make.
    Nice to have a clean house and an increasingly tidy garden. Hope the bench and other things are easily repaired and handy.
    Another hot day here but that's normal for July.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...