Monday, July 1, 2024

I hate Mondays

another terrible night, I really must get hold of sleeping.......my average for last week was 5 hours!!

Cleaner here , usual excellent job, fetched Trevor, he has also done a great job more plants in, the front garden weeded and a few more plants put  in and also he has edged the grass at the back. Split the campanula I bought from Hose, it made 5 clumps to go in along the edge of the wall in the front.

Rain was forecast, I had stripped the bed, the sheets etc on the line, it came over very dark, so I fetched them in, the wind had dried them, they are just damp enough to iron possibly tomorrow.

I took Trevor back whilst DB was having his siesta. He really seems to enjoy coming. I keep him up with coffee and I put a thermos of water with ice cubes in for him as well. I had some chicken left from yesterday so I wizzed it up with half an onion, salt and pepper, mixed  Mayo in and used it for rolls at lunch time.

Yesterday I cooked a piece of gammon, so sliced it up on the slicer, we had some for supper along with some salad and new potato's.

I am getting concerned about the amount of pain in my lower back, I suppose I should really start taking the pain killers regularly rather than when the pain is bad. I am wiped out, fell asleep on the settee for over an hour this afternoon. I need to sort out my Mondays and pace myself a bit better.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...