Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Treat day

After a hectic day yesterday, I decided on a trip to our favourite garden centre, DB wanted more compost and I decided we could have hot chocolate and toasted tea cake....... they were having a 'sale' I got 18 lavender plants for £18, They are usually at least £2 normally. DB got two alpine plants for his trough. I will grow the lavender on, its going round one of the beds on the right hand side of the garden.  I also paid for 6 bags of compost. Colin will deliver it later this week.We had just arrived when it started to rain, but only a shower, by the time we had driven back home it had stopped.

The bed at the top of the garden on the right hand side is going to be an herbacous bed next year. Trevor will be cutting euronymus back in the autumn and sorting the ivy etc on the fences. I have a jasmin that can go on the fence once its clear.

No lunch today DB will have his yogut before he goes for his siesta. 

I did have a better night last night, just over 8 hours, I will try and have a nap when DB is iin bed. I managed an hour yesterday afternoon.

Supper tonight is pork and rice, banana for dessert.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you slept better last night and hope the nap today re-energized you.
    What nice plans you and DB have for your garden!
    It's heating up here again and by Driday the high will be 36*C. There is a chance of rain for 4 days starting tomorrow.
    Last evening I saw a fawn, so sweet, and he/she didn't run away as we lookied at each other.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...