Saturday, July 6, 2024

Its raining

started last night and is still raining this morning, golly do we need it!! The rain water barrel on the shed was almost empty, I have been having to use the hose........its due to clear up later but return tomorrow.

I had a good sleep Thursday night, over 9 hours, last night was 6 hours 3 minutes, better than nothing I suppose.

No plans for today, unless it clears we will not be able to go out into the garden........ so will go and set up my machine to do the embroidered plaque I want to do. I need to lift the ironing press off the table and back onto the floor so I can use the cutting table.

Supper tonight is spag bol with garlic bread. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love a rainy day? I do! Hope your water barrels are full now.
    I'm sewing more scrap s together to make the scraps I've sewn large enough to cut our the fabric hearts, Think I'll use some blue fabrics today as I haven't down much with blue.
    Another hot day here but the forecast is for cooler weather toward the enod of the week.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...