Thursday, August 8, 2024

Busy busy

Spent most of yesterday afternoon and a couple of hours this morning making a Celtic table runner for our neighbour across the road. By using no 3 block 4 times I was able to extend it to measure 27 inches. Could not make it any longer, I ran out of fabric. Once I have cleaned it off I will post a photo.

It's a lot cooler today, from time to time it has clouded over, but as yet no rain, we really need it.

Morrison order delivered today with some stuff for Sunday. I have to go to Aldi tomorrow for a few bits I could not get and also draw cash for the cleaner and gardener.

We are out for supper tomorrow, my birthday treat from DD2. 

Supper tonight egg, chips and beans. Banana for dessert. DB has to have an orange and a banana each day to keep his potassium levels up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...