Thursday, September 12, 2024

And again

8.45 before I woke up, not a great nights sleep but better than it has been.

Its very cold outside, we have not got the heating on yet, I just put the electric fire on for a short while in the evening, its thermostatically controlled, so goes off when it reaches the set temperature.

DD2 came yesterday, brought me some bits I had asked for  from the town, and collected the tin from the tea party a few weeks ago. Last week she and DGD went into Leicester and bought more stuff for the baby. DD2 paid for it all. I was going to give DGD some money but have decided to give it to DD2 to set against the vast amount she spent. Believe me it was an awful lot. She has already brought the 'travel system' which is sitting in our garage. I have to admit that I am a bit trepidatious about this baby and it's effect, quite a lot is going to have to change.

Grocery delivery this morning, I need to nip to Aldi for dish washer tabs and the laundry liquid I use, will go whilst DB is having his siesta, then its done.

Supper tonight is shepherds pie I made yesterday, it just needs reheating in the oven. Will do peas and sweetcorn with it. Ice cream for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Misty start

and it was quite cold, the mist cleared and it is now sunny, but there is a chill in the air. Drawers I ordered came this morning, taller th...