Saturday, September 7, 2024

The weather

cannot make up its mind. Yesterday was warm and sunny this morning its cloudy, grey and raining.

Life goes on, we were awake early so an early start to the day. I need to start on the quilt, but am waiting to get some white fabric, decided to do blue and white pin wheels........

I need to wait and see what the hospital has to say re us going up to see DB's sister, they should decide when they are going to replace the pacemaker after my next appointment later this month. Will not be starting the Drummer Boy until I have done the quilt.

Supper tonight is ADB, not sure about dessert.

 

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Nutcracker!! He's just beautiful and you deserve a WELL DONE and APPLAUSE!!! A Drummer Boy next? What fun!
    I was sick yesterday, had a fever, and even took a 2 hour nap so missed your post. Seem better today but am still so very tired. Bother.

    Off to the grocery if it doesn't rain as there are items we just prefer to choose for ourselves rather than order and have delivered.

    It's warming up slightly but still better that too hot.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Cor......

Its 'ot. Sun was shining when I went to collected Trevor, By the time I got to take him home it was blistering. I called at Tesco for fu...