Sunday, September 8, 2024

It seems to be getting worse

last night I only managed just under 5 hours, that 3 nights in a row I have slept badly.

After a very cold dull day yesterday its bright, sunny and rather warm. We were very late getting up, so nothing done apart from sorting the supper

We had a quick walk up the garden, I have decided that all the plants in pots are going into the garden, when we finally leave here I doubt we will have a garden at all.

 I did do a quick pinwheel this morning, I need to cut 51/2 inch squares, when sewn they come out to 6 inches which is just what I need.

So roast chicken and all the trimmings for supper, banana and ice cream for dessert.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for your wakeful nights. Are you still having caffeinated tea or coffee? For the last few years, we're both de-caf or we don't sleep. We have a friend who doesn't drink anything after 8pm so there is no need to get up at night but I think that's a bit extreme.
    Would love to see your first Pinwheel!
    It's a chilly day here and I cannot seem to get warm but at lease have no fever, so that's a plus.
    Think I'll machine quilt another pink heart. That should take about 10 min.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...