Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Another late post




Water flooding the garage


flooded patio


This looks better, the ground in front of the trees has about 12 Fuschia plants coming through


All the catoneaster has now gone and you can see the camelia in all its glory


Hydrangea its red when the flowers come out, by the door to the porch


White Rhodi in the centre of the front garden


The compassion rose we brought with us from Hose. Will tie is back to the trellis when it gets a bit bigger.


Plants for the pots in the porch.


Geraniums for the patio pots.

Sorry I am late posting. DB went out to do his 1/2 hour, next thing I knew he had fallen and hit the back of his head on the concrete, for the last 5 hours I have been waiting for an ambulance to collect him and take him for an exray. He is moaning about his head hurts, but due to the fact that he is on blood thinners, they need to make sure there is no internal bleed.

I have sat around all morning, so decided to go out and take some photos of the garden since its cut back yesterday, so here goes.

No idea re DB they did say there was a 6 hour wait, its now 5 1/2hrs since I phoned. Have just chewed him off a strip, the number of times I have told him to stay out of the garden and he deliberatly ingnores me, afraid I have run out of patience. 30+ years I have put up with it and I have just had enough!!!

No idea about supper.......

1 comment:

  1. Lovely and numerous healthy, happy plants!! Your green thumbs are evident.
    So so sorry about DB's fall and hope there is no intracranial bleeding going on. You were wise to call an ambulance to have him checked. Hope all is well.

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Dull and a bit chilly this morning

Yesterday was a hospital visiting day, I went early and after a short wait I was able to get a space. Taking DB's walker was a great ide...