Friday, May 24, 2024

Home again

So DB arrived home just after 4pm, in the wheelchair, that soon changed. He seems to have accepted his hospital stay much better than previously. We had sausage and mash for supper, he went to bed just after 7pm, I took chocolate and a biscuit in when I went to bed at 9pm, he was asleep again by 9.30 and slept right through to 8am when I woke him for breakfast.

Got him up around 9.30, he washed and dressed himself and is now in the sitting room. He will go for a siesta after lunch.

I am really pleased with how he is, he looks great and is now walking straight again.....currently on his lap top. I need to set up his new tablet for him.

I had a decent night almost 9 hours, have made leek and potato soup for lunch. DB has been having soup most days, he can have a yogurt for dessert.

Its fish and chip night tonight, I have some small sponge puddings in the freezer he can have one of those if he wants it.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful in every way!!! May his good health, stregth for walking, and appetite continue.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Rain

  the good weather has disappeared, its very overcast and drizzly, supposed to last over the weekend and into Monday, so another day Trevor ...