Thursday, May 23, 2024

Quiet day

yesterday several messages passed,via email, DB has his new medication and appears to have had a good day, he will know shortly if he is to come home. I have told him not to be in too much of a rush to get home, I would reather him stay an extra day and make sure the medication is doing its job. He did say that he did not sleep well the patches where the lead connectors were itched. Think he needs some anti histamines.

It poured with rain most of the day, the patio started to flood again, I had some new bed linen to wash, had to put it in the dryer.

Did not too much apart from read I need to conserve my energy for DB coming home, I know I am going to need it. After the last experience I have not asked for a care package.

A couple of jobs to do this morning, waiting for the Drs to sign him off etc and then he will have to wait for transport.


1 comment:

  1. I agree with your that DB should stay in hospital for a day or more to make sure the medicine is doing the job and is the right dose for him.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Rain

  the good weather has disappeared, its very overcast and drizzly, supposed to last over the weekend and into Monday, so another day Trevor ...