Thursday, May 30, 2024

Wot a let down

Last month the library van rounds were altered. I was told that the van would be at Burton Lazars at 9am today, so up we got at 7.30, off to BL into the car park. waited 20 minutes, no mobile library so we came home, I dropped DB off and went down to Aldi for a small top up shop of things I cannot get from Morrison.

We had quite a bit of rain this morning but it has dried up. Notification of strulch arriving tomorrow and also 2 lots of plants including the rose for the arch. I need to water the climbing rose on the front.

DB has gone for his siesta, so I can put my feet up. I can tell he is home, things put in the wrong place or just left out!!! He is busy researching his step grandmothers family now. Keeps him out of mischief.

There are big black clouds in the sky, looks like we night be in for more rain.

Supper tonight quiche and salad, I treated us to a small punnet of strawberries, ours are not ready yet. So we will have strawberries and cream for dessert, just something light.

1 comment:

  1. It's so disappointing that the book van didn't come. Did you call the library to find out what happened?
    After my trip to our library yesterday, this morning I got an email telling me 2 more book that I had requested are there now. Where were these books yesterday?
    I've done 2 loads of laundry but am not inclined to do much more because that wore me out. How annoying is that?!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Cooler this morning

Was up early to go for my well woman check, everything is fine, weight is the same height is just down a wee bit more, but BP etc is fine. D...