Sunday, June 16, 2024

Treat day

It's Fathers Day in the UK, DB is 91 on Thursday, so I booked a table for lunch at The Harboro. It was very popular, several quite big party's and they also had a wedding. We had a very light breakfast, relaxed until 10.30 and then into the shower and ready to set off for lunch.

DB went for his siesta when we got home, I settled down to read. I decided to stem clean the kitchen floor, the cleaner is here tomorrow, I want her to do the porch now we have the outside tap sorted and almost all the plants have been planted. I have 3 grasses to go in the front, Trevor is coming tomorrow, I will get him to put them in. Hopefully we will also get the weed suppressant and stone down, then I can move more of the potted up plants on. I also want to start putting the strulch down. I have the red camellia to put between the two spotted laurel. The very top bed is full of convolvulus.....it's going to be interesting getting rid of that and also the crocosmia which is going mad!! Its almost taller than me!

Supper was banana roll for DB and corned beef roll for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...