Friday, June 7, 2024

Very late today

I was at the pacemaker clinic this morning, another appointment in 3 months and then a change of battery.

I did a load of laundry, hung it out before I went to the hospital, it came over very black in the early afternoon, so I fetched it in, it was all dry, so just airing off before I fold it and put most of it away. A couple of DB'S shirts and his cords need ironing.

I left DB at home with strict instructions not to go out. Thankfully I did not have long to wait for a space in the disabled car park and they called me half an hour early so I was home quicker than I expected.

I had a better night last night, managed 6 hours sleep, hopefully tonight will be better.

After supper we went out and watered the garden, I did the front, DGS, his partner and little one were walking round the square. They stopped to have a chat whilst I continued to water the plants. We need to look for a new hose, the one we have is leaking like a sieve, it's a shame, I only brought it 2 years ago. It's one of the ones that expands when the water is on and then shrinks once the top is turned off.

We had fish and chips tonight for supper.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...