Monday, July 22, 2024

Another Monday

DB has an appointment for a 24 hr BP monitor this afternoon, so I had to collect Trevor early, we will drop him home as we go into the Hospital. He is planting lavender just now.

Its  cloudy, the grey skies keep rolling by, no rain as yet although showers are forecast.

No cleaner today, so will blow the dust around, maybe hoover the carpet and thats it. She will be here next Monday.

Dunelm delivery, another set of sheets with a deeper corners. The cream set is about to go to the chsrity shop. I have had them a number of years, the sheets do not fit the new mattress.

I am swithering about sending the sheet and quilt cover to be ironed, I cannot lift the ironing machine up and there is no room for it on its stand. I can iron the pillow cases myself, its the bulk of the sheet and quilt cover I cannot cope with. I need to weigh them the ironing is charged by weight.

Supper tonight 3 cheese kiev's and salad. DB had the chocolate sponge last night, tonight will possibly be banana and ice cream.


1 comment:

  1. Do you suppose you should sell the steam press and use the proceeds to fund the professional ironing for the large linens?
    We had rain this morninng but it's stopped for now.
    I'm making more little hearts for 'I Found a Quilted Heart' as I'd run out of ptrvioudly make hearts.
    Hope DB's 24 hour pacer gives good results.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...