Thursday, July 4, 2024

Great

I managed 8.24hrs last night, ,much better. Its election day, neither of us have voted for the first time ever, there is no party fit to run this Country, just watch what happens if, as expected, labour win!! Draw your money out the bank and put it under the mattress!! We are already having to pay tax on money we earnt, which was taxed at source. 

Its a very windy morning, I have laundry out which hopefully will dry, I managed to clonk myself with the clothes pole...... no damage just a bruised ear.

Grocery delivery this morning, I ordered a case of shandy, they were out of stock....hey ho, will have to drink orange juice.

I have been to put fuel in the car, there are rumours that fuel is going to start going up again. I never let the car go empty, once it gets to half a tank I fill it up.

I need to get myself back in the groove and start sewing again, I really want to do quite a bit.

Sausage, mash and beans for supper tonight, I have 2 small sponge puddings I will do for dessert.

1 comment:

  1. We dare not skip voting lest the Felon and Rapist get elected and begin his tyrannical and reign of terror. God help us.
    Cheers for your better night of sleep!
    Z's wife arrived late last night so they can look at houses and she can enjoy their cat for a few days.
    Hope your laundry dried!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...