Thursday, August 29, 2024

Blood letting

DB had an appointment for his monthly bood test, It took 3 people 25 minutes to sort it.

I nipped into morrison and to the post office whilst we were out, saves going out again tomorrow to draw cash. It was al lost lunch time when we got home.

I managed to get the top aprt of the nutcracker done this afternoon, I haven't even done half of him yet. He is a lot more complicated than the Santa I made.

Supper tonight air fried pork chops with new poatoes, cauliflower and broccoli. Strawberries for dessert.

1 comment:

  1. How smart to run those errands today while out to save you going again tomorrow!
    Have you decided that one Nutcracker is all you care to make and Santas and Angels may be all you do for the fair?! I would agree with that.
    Today is our last hot day and the next 5 days will be much cooler to our delight. My trip to the library will be tomorrow.
    I'm still making hearts and thinking about what colors to work with next. No more white!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...