Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Today

another 60 mile round trip to collect DB's plates, he had to have soft food last night as both of his plates had to be left with the techie. We had a couple of showers, it has been mainly fine but we still have the wind.

So far I have done the hands and legs for the Nutcracker, I am onto the top of the unifrom tomorrow. It is not nearly so easy as the Santa I did two years ago.

I have had a message from the organiser of the fair we did last year, have said we will do another one but this is the last.; I do have some things left over but need to put my mind to some new stuff. Must do the baby quilt first though.

Supper tonight, sweet and sour chicken, ice cream for dessert. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad the plates are sorted out so that's out of the way before winter sets in.
    Good thoughts and high hopes are with you as you make the Nutcracker and mull over what items you can easily make for the fair.
    Today's high is 48*C so it's a good day to stay in, do some tidying, and recover from yesterday's efforts.
    My new computer had a hiccup yesterday so didn't use it all day. All is well now.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...