Friday, August 16, 2024

Just to prove it

 


My friend E rang in the week, Jackie wants 12 more bookmarks,  so I  have started, have done 6.

I had another good night, so 3 good nights this week, long may it continue.

Managed another load of washing, out on the line without my back complaining. I set too this morning to do another 3 book marks, that just leaves 2 to do tomorrow. I also had a bit of a move round in the sewing room.

Its been a sunny day, thankfully not too hot, there is a bit of a breeze.

Supper is fish and chips, we finished the victoria sponge so now we are on the chocolate cheese cake!!





2 comments:

  1. Anne, I am still using the purse you gave me about maybe
    10yrs ago. I keep my passport, insurance and travel tickets when I go on holiday. You do nice work. Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely bookmarks and I agree you do nice work!
    Hurrah for another good night's sleep and may they long continue.
    Also, may your back continue to feel better so you can move through your days comfortably.
    Our 10 day forecast indicates the cool weather is to continue with rain likely Sunday night and Monday.
    We're off to the library in a little while so that will be nice.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...