Thursday, August 15, 2024

Busy doing nothing........

 Not such a good night. DB was restless, I was making tea at 1am. Late getting up, but nothing spoiling. I set the machine up to do 3 bookmarks one after the other, I will do 3 again tomorrow and then the last two on Saturday, they will just need the stabilizer soaking off and they will be ready to go.

Supper tonight is chicken in cream sauce topped with a gratin, we are having mash, cabbage and carrots with it. I have some fresh raspberries for dessert.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your wakeful night and hope your sleep was restful. I can tell you that non-restful sleep is the pits.
    What colors will the bookmarks be?
    I may make a peach cobbler today as we have some peaches that need to be used.
    Our weather is still oddly cool (no complaints!) with highs around 29*C and lows 17*C.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your restless night was more than likely due to the busy weekend you had. Hope future nights are better.

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...