Wednesday, August 7, 2024

So

working towards Sunday, This morning I have cooked some pork shoulder for supper tonight. I will have enough to freeze for a second meal. Tomorrow I need to make a trial batch of scones, I have not made any for ages. I also have the silver cultlery to polish, it the only cutlery I have enough of.

We are going out to supper on Friday night, meeting DD2 at The Harboro for a meal.

I have washed the towels this morning, it keeps clouding over, but DB tells me it is not going to rain, so hopefully it will dry on the whirly.

Our next door neighbour came round yesterday with a card and a bag of kidney beans. Its the first time I have seen her since she came home from Hospital after having a stent put in. Nice to see her, but she is feeling very tired. I told her it will take 3 months for her to feel anything like right.

Fabric has come for DGD's quilt for the baby. I have a table runner to finish and then I will be on to the quilt, I want to get it done in good time.

A card from SIL, they move on Saturday.......she is going to find a difference from a 6 bed house to a one bed apartment!!

Thats it for today folks, did manage just over 7 hours last night, so not doing so bad this week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...