Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Much cooler

Collected Trevor yesterday, he did his usual good job in the garden before I took him home.

Called to see Nikki, spent an hour with her catching up on the gossip. She is not enamoured with the new people in our bungalow. I did see the lady as I was drvinf away, she was attcking one of the shrubs in the front.

Its cooler today, there was some rain overnight but it had dried up by mid marning. DB did a round in the garden, the two clematis on the arch are both flowering. No sign of flowers on the rose though.

I started a table runner, its a Christmas present, did one piece and discovered I had done the wrong bit grrrrrrr.........the machine is behaving its self after the long break. I need to do a bit of altering round in the sewing room, some things are in the wrong place. I need to get the hoops hanging up, they are on the floor at the moment.

Syking myself up to start pulling thins together for Sunday. I need to start with cleaning the silver cutlery. knives and spoons anyway.

No idea whats for supper tonight, could do frittata and salad.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...