Sunday, August 25, 2024

Sunny

after 2 days of very high winds and rain, this morning the sun is shining, DB says its quite pleasant, I will see for myself when I hang out the laundry.

No plans, we were late waking up, DB was up at 5am for the loo, he woke me up, I did fall asleep about 7am, but feel lousy now. We have only just had breakfast at 10.30.

I am hoping to start the nutcracker today, have decided to go with the white coat as I will also be doing the drummer, he has a red coat. Will try and do a bit each day.

Roast pork for supper today, we have one banana left to have for dessert. 

1 comment:

  1. How nice to have pleasant weather after rain and summer heat. It's warming up here but only for a few days, then cooler days will be back ... maybe.
    Hope today includes a Nana nap for you.
    Nice to have decided about the Nutcracker's jacket, so you can begin!
    Today I plan to machine quilt more of the little hearts and will be making more of the Mexican flavored casserole for R. Those little endeavors might well use up my limited energy and that is so annoying.
    The hope, joy, relief, inspiration, and happiness Kamala Harris and Tim Walz have brought to this country is a tonic!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...