Monday, August 26, 2024

And again

a lovely sunny day for the bank holiday. The wind has dropped a bit. Cleaner was a bit late she slept in, sent me a message, but my phone was not on. Hey ho.

Went over to collect Trevor, roads really clear, the two roundabouts are finished so both roads open again for a short while, there are 3 more roundabouts in the pipe line.

Bed linen washed and on the line, it should dry ok.

I started the nutcracker yesterday, have done the hands, started the leggings, but have no gold fabric left, so at a standstill till the fat quarter I have ordered comes later in the week. 

No idea about supper, will have to see what I can find in the fridge. I have soup for DB and myself for lunch, will do Trevor a bacon butty.

1 comment:

  1. How delightful to have sunshine on this bank holiday. I remember your bank holidays are often accompanied by rain.
    Bother to have run out of gold fabric before your order for more has arrived.
    It's nice you now have a clean house and a tidier garden and its only Monday!
    We're headed to the grocery in a little while to get a few things for both households. I still lack energy and hope this won't be permanent.
    Our hotter weather has arrived with the high today 33*C but by midweek we may have storms and cooler temperatures by the weekend. Maybe.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...