Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Busy Day

In a weak moment I agreed to have DGD's pram delivered here and stored in the garage. Message this morning, due for delivery between 10 = 11am, DD2 abd DGD turned up to wait for it, only half the order was delivered, the rest is coming this afternoon.

After they had gone we decided to go to the library and take out books, the van is not due for another 2 weeks. The pram body and wheels. I bit different to wjem mime were babies, coach built Osnath pram, I loved it. So sad when it had to go after Nicholas was mobile.

Soup and toast for lunch, I spent an hour doing pne sleeve of the Nutctacker, have another one to do and its finished. Will start on the cot quilt I have decided to do pin wheels, alternate blue and white, hopefully it will not take too long, I am going to quilt it on my Lumi.

Salmon new potatoes and sweet corn for supper, will finish off the rasps in jeely with some ice cream. 

1 comment:

  1. What a bother that the pram order was incomplete! Surely that's not the usual plan.
    Well done on being so close to being finished with the Nutcracker. I can almost here your joy from here!
    I love the versatility of HSTs and hope you have fun with making the Pinwheel blocks. The one I made was flannel and the baby girl it was for is 16 now. I made her twin brothers Rail Fence flannel quilts and they are now 18. Yikes!
    It's another cool day here and I wore a jacket when I went next door to feed Dottie this morning. The temperature then was 16*C.
    I am pressing orange/autumn fabric strips to make a fabric slab for more hearts. No more white hearts!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...