Wednesday, September 25, 2024

hooray

It was cold when I got up, did put the heating on for an hour to make sure it was working properly. Now the sun is out, so a load of laundry hung out to dry.

The garage floor is slowly drying, I am still concerned about the pram though. We are forecast for more heavy rain tonight, it is up off the floor but there is still the damp atmosphere in the garage that bothers me.

I plan to do at least 2 more strips for the quilt today, I have one to sew on which is the half way mark. I need then to sort out wadding and backing, looking for some reasonable cotton fabric for the backing.

After Mondays bad night yesterday was a bit better. need an even better one tonight. Tomorrow is my Pacemaker check and hopefully some idea of when I might get it replaced. Watch this space.

Supper tonight is egg and chips, I know DB will eat all of that!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

hooray

It was cold when I got up, did put the heating on for an hour to make sure it was working properly. Now the sun is out, so a load of laundry...