Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Misty start

and it was quite cold, the mist cleared and it is now sunny, but there is a chill in the air.

Drawers I ordered came this morning, taller than the old ones, so my rulers will fit on the top, so much easier to grab.

Used the last of the frozen rasps to do a raspberries in jelly for dessert, will last us a couple of nights.

I am hoping to get the squares cut so I can start the quilt next week. We are out tomorrow  for the coffee morning, Thursday is my well womwn check up at 9.30am, I know it is not going to go well!!

Supper tonight chicken gratin and veggies, jelly for dessert.

 

1 comment:

  1. How nice to have a new storage piece of furniture in your sewing room that will hold your rulers at a good height, too! Wishing you well on your plans for the new baby quilt.
    Hope the doctor finds you in better shape than you think you are when you see him or her on Thursday morning.
    We had Z&L over for dinner last night and had such a good time. R wasn't feeling good so chose not to come but I send a plate of leftovers to him. DH made Cuban Pork Roast (delicious!), Cuban rice, and black beans with onions. Yum!
    We're in the middle of about 36 hours of rain with storms likely later and a good chance of more rain later in the week.
    I hope to press and start machine quilting "Skylines". I think I can, I think I can" said The Little Engine that Could!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...