Monday, September 23, 2024

Oh my goodness

what a good job I got the pram and car seat lifted up, the garage is flooded from the back almost to the front, and more rain expected today. Its quite misty just now, but a very grey sky.

Terrible night last night, only slept for about 3 hours, good job I was not collecting Trevor.

DD2 messaged to say that she is calling in this afternoon on her way to collect GGD from school.

Cleaner is here doing her usual excellent job, I have had to put the mat from the kitchen in the porch, I think something got split on it yesterday, I came through to make tea juist after eleven and ended up with wet feet. Hopefully it will dry out. I can wash it but not going to try cramming it in the washer, when we get a fine day - if ever, I will scrub it outside and hang it up to dry off.

I will get another row onto the quilt hopefully, depends how tired I am after lunch.

Supper tonight will be chicken kiev with salad, we can have ice cream for dessert. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh my goodness

what a good job I got the pram and car seat lifted up, the garage is flooded from the back almost to the front, and more rain expected today...