Friday, September 20, 2024

Rain

 the good weather has disappeared, its very overcast and drizzly, supposed to last over the weekend and into Monday, so another day Trevor will not be able to come. I am hoping to get all the work that needs doing in the garden done before winter sets in. Then we start from a clean sheet next year.

It was very late when I woke up, 9.30am, DB tried to get out of bed and announced he was dizzy so lay down again. I showered and dressed, he finally came through about 10.15. We both just had coffee and a piece of toast.......

I have a laod of laundry in, the thick stuff will have to go in the dryer, the thinner stuff will go on the airer in the porch. I need to get chips from the garage freezer for tonight.

I did two pinwheel blocks, do not like them so am going back to 5in squares, I have quite a few blue blocks cut, need to cut white ones now. will be quicker to put together. need to look for a suitable print for the backing.

So fish and chips tonight, finish off the rasps in jelly for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rain

  the good weather has disappeared, its very overcast and drizzly, supposed to last over the weekend and into Monday, so another day Trevor ...