Monday, October 14, 2024

A Busy Week

in line for this week. I picked up the gardener this morning, his phone is US, so I will go over to pick him up unless its raining cats and dogs. He has been cutting back and emptying the pots of geraniums. We will top them up next week and plant the tulip bulbs.

It was raining when we got up, but although its cold the sun is shining. 

I have fetch out the suitcase from under the bed and given it a spring clean. DB has a list of things we need to pack. We will refill it for our trip on Friday. Double Tree contacted me this morning and told me that they had upgraded us because of our difficulties. So we get the accessible king size room.


It has full accessibility bathroom with walk in shower. I am going to try and get us the same room when we go in March next year.

Will take the gardener home whist DB has his siesta. I need to relax a bit, its going to be busy and my back is not brilliant, we are taking one of the walkers with us, in case one of us needs it.

Supper tonight is egg and chips, by the time I have taken Trevor back I will be crackered.



1 comment:

  1. How nice that Trevor was finally able to return to your garden since it was no longer raining! Won't those tulips be a welcome sight when the springtime comes?
    Extra nice to have a roomier room and accessible loo at Double Tree!
    Hope your back will be quiet and painless during your upcoming trip.
    It has been sunny but windy here today and the chill is quite pronounced. Tonight's low will be 6*C.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Misty

the mist is hanging over the hill and looks as if it will descend into the town. The chap is here doing the fence panels and I am expecting ...