Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Just arrived







 

We have arrived at our hotel, much to my surprise we have a king size bed in a very large room. Accessible bath room, as you can see the bath is in front of the window, and a separate walk in shower. The bathroom is big enough to hold a party in.

Just going to have our humble tuna mayo and cucumber rolls and jam tarts. We had lunch at home, corned beef and salad. DB had his yogurt and milk and repaired for his siesta, before we travelled into Leicester.
 


2 comments:

  1. That is a very nice room. I don't know about you but, I could get in that bath, getting out is questionable. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very nice room. I don't know about you but, I could get in that bath, getting out is questionable. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Home

for 24 hours, will be in Sheffield this time tomorrow. We had a very good night last night, the children took part in the show until they we...