Monday, October 7, 2024

Monday

it had been raining overnight, but the sun broke through, I had sheets etc in the washer, so there is a breeze so they are on the line. The ironing lady will collect them on Thursday.

I have started on the drummer,havw used the wrong colour for the sleeves, so one lot of this mornings work in the bin. I was using up some white fabric, not enough left to do the jacket and trousers, so need to fins white felt and cut out new sleeves.

Cleaner here, she is still carless, jobs in the toen are ok, but some of her clients are in Oakham, over an hour by bus from here. O do hope she is not going to give up, she is an excellent cleaner.

Trevor is not here, I cannot get him by phone all his calls are being diverted. I need to try and find out the number of the farm and speak to his sister.

Supper tonight, Ham salad, the chicken from last night is in the bin. Waiting to hear back from Morrison.

1 comment:

  1. I'll join your hope your excellent cleaner doesn't give up due to transportation problems.
    Also hope all is well with Trevor and that you find his sister's phone number quickly.
    What a bother to have to bin some of your morning's work! Hope it's easy to find more white felt.
    Was something wrong with the chicken? I'll look on yesterday's post and see if you mentioned it.
    I'm about to start more RRO for R4 after pressing a lot of fabric this morning.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Monday

it had been raining overnight, but the sun broke through, I had sheets etc in the washer, so there is a breeze so they are on the line. The ...