Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Started

off wet, then cleared up and at lunchtime it was bright sun. DB went into the garage this morning and moved all the stuff away from the wall where the water is coming in. It has obviously been happening for a long while the skirting board is rotten. The job has been ok'd so hopefully it will be done soon.

I ended up ringing Trevors brother, apparently he did not realise his phone had run out of charge, he had waited in the gate for me to pick him up.

I went down to the post office to send my DNA sample. There are rumours, I have heard that there is French, Welsh and Scottish blood in the family, it will be interesting to see what comes up. Most of the family as I know it are dead. I have one cousin 10 years younger than me, he has two daughters, so when he dies the Ingleby name will die out. On the other side the Newitt name will go on, but he was adopted, so not true blood.when DB passes his surname will we believe die out as well. Although he has an adopted son who has two sons, so again it will not be a blood link.

I started the drummer boy yesterday...... 3 tries, binned....... have set up a 4th it it goes wrong thats it!!

I was horrified last night to read that a hurricane with 150mph winds was due to hit Florida. We have frends who live in Sun City close to Tampa, I hope and pray they are ok.

Egg and chips tonight, there is enough crumble left fot DB to finish it off, I will just have ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Started

off wet, then cleared up and at lunchtime it was bright sun. DB went into the garage this morning and moved all the stuff away from the wall...