Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Rain again

woke up to rain this morning, so no Trevor, at this rate the garden will not get done this year. It has stopped raining for now, but there are warnings again for heavier rain this afternoon and flood warnings for vulnerable areas.

Have just read the gas meter we have used a bit of gas this week because I put the heating on for a few hours as it was so cold.

I have to do a reccy of our clothes, Its ages sine either of us had anything 'new'. visit to SIL we need to be well turned out!! DB needs a couple of tee/ ordinary shirts and a second pair of trousers. I could do with a couple of tops and possibly a vee necked cardigan.........

Sorted out sauce for spag bol for supper, will have garlic bread with it. Need to sort out a dessert of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wish it would stop raining

a lot of roads round us are flooded, work has had to stop on the new ring road, too wet to work, putting it further back yet again. I was lo...