Thursday, July 18, 2024

Shattered

message first thing to say the mattress would  be here between 12.55 and 15.55. It actually arrived just after 10.30 am. Old mattress was taken away. I decided to make the bed up so DB could have his siesta, gave up after getting the sheet etc on, went through and sorted lunch. After lunch I went back and put the duvet cover on and sorted the pillows, DB climbed in for his siesta. I have to sort out some new fitted sheets, the mattress is deeper than our old one. I need one cream and 3 white. The ones I have are just too narrow. 

Bed was stripped first thing and washed, out on the line. Its a very warm day, have had the sitting room curtains closed most of the morning till the sun moved round.

It was also grocery delivery day, so all unpacked and put away. Needless to say I am now shattered. I did manage 8 minutes short of 8 hours last night.

Changed the supper menu, we were due to have mince, we are now having quiche and salad. May be a choc ice for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...