Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Shopping

DB needed to go to QD for some stick on numbers for our third green bin, he also needed a new toothbrush. I got bulbs for the spring pots and also cushelle loo paper. Went next door to Lidl for a few bits before we went home.

Spent the afternoon reading. I had taken medication before we went out, it was around 4pm before I felt a twinge, so I am going to have to start taking them regularly morning and night.

I have an order for 12 bookmarks, need to get them done for a week today when we go to the next coffee morning to return the cups etc I borrowed for last Sunday's afternoon tea.

Supper tonight, gammon and salad, and finish off the Victoria sponge.

1 comment:

  1. How handy to have the shops you and DB needed to visit right next door to each other!
    Your bookmarks are so pretty and it's nice to have the order for 12.
    We most often have a one layer cake rather than a two layer cake since it's just the two of us.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...