Monday, August 5, 2024

Excellent

lunch yesterday DB only took small portions and managed to eat it all. Came home and went for his siesta, I camped out on the settee. I do enjoy going, it means I do not have to cook on a Sunday every 6 weeks or so.

Watched cricket, well DB did, I sat reading. We had a snack for supper, garlic cream cheese on Ryvita and fruit. DB had yogurt.

A small load of washing out, will need to go and get it in, it keeps clouding over as if its going to rain. Towels also need to be done this week.

Slightly better sleep last night. I had to get up and go to fetch Trevor for his stint in the garden, I took him back after lunch and called in to see Nikki. A pleasant hour catching up with the gossip about old neighbours.

Spag bol and sour dough bread for supper tonight, dare say some ice cream will appear for dessert.

1 comment:

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...