Sunday, August 4, 2024

Treat day

its Sunday so we are going out for lunch, no cooking for me today. We will just have a snack at tea time.

I am girding my loins for next Sunday, yesterday I got a message from DD2 asking if DGD's ?boyfriend,' could come, so that makes 7 of us. Tomorrow I have to make a batch of scones to make sure I have not lost the skill. Its ages since I made any.

Its much cooler this morning and there has been a very short shower, about 10 drops, the sun keeps trying to come through.

DB skinned his knee the other day, it is not healing as I would like, I have put a dressing on it, will see what it looks like tomorrow. I may have to take him down to the surgery to the emergency clinic, he made need some antib's.

So no supper tonight just a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...