Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Woops - nearly

forgot today we have an appointment with our dental techie to check our plates.

I took painkillers before I went to bed last night and had a decent sleep, we did not get up until 8.30am and DB checked his diary for something and reminded me we have an appointment at 11.30. Fortunately we have nothing else on, so after he changed out of his scruffs and had a shave we were off.

I am feeling better than yesterday, the sleep has done me good as have the extra pills. I have to accept that I really need to take them regularly now to keep things in check.

So once back from our trip, a quiet day. Yesterday was horribly hot again, there was a breeze this morning, but even do the thermometer in the porch was at 30c+ and the one in the sitting room 24c. 

Pork anf rice for supper, we will have another slice of the victoria   sandwich.








1 comment:

  1. Glad you two saw the appt date in time so you weren't late!
    Is a Victoria Sandwich the same as Mary Berry's Victoria Layer Cake?
    Seems my days are busier when each starts with me going next door to feed Dottie the cat and spend some time with her. Playing catch-up now.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...