Friday, August 2, 2024

Yes it did

rain last evening, not that it did much good, it was bouncing off the road, the garden shows no sign of rain. No more due anytime soon, and the temperature is climbing.

Nothing much done yesterday except bring our budget up to date and then apart from getting lunch and supper, read.

I did nip over to our neighbour across the road, she had asked me about making a table runner for her Granddaughter for Christmas. 

The orchid in the kitchen is back in flower, I got it cheap from QD a few months ago, it looked as if it was nearly dead, but tlc has paid dividends.

Its library day, we have to go to Thorpe Satchville to meet the van about 3pm. They should have a couple of new books for me. I am still wading through the books on the book bug site on the internet.

Fish and chips tonight, banana and ice cream for dessert.

1 comment:

  1. Hello again, you're back so nice to read you're ok I did ask about you,, anyway I'm glad you are blogging again.

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...