Friday, September 27, 2024

Brilliant

The weather forecast yesterday was for very heavy rain. I was in two minds weather to cancel my appointment, but it was fine, when we left after DBs blood test ,for Leicester, we were a bit early so parked up for half an hour, the sky darkened and it did not stop to rain, in minutes the water was collecting at the bottom of the car park, we waited till it eased a bit and then drove to the hospital, we were lucky and drove straight into a disabled parking space. I had about 35 mintes before my appointment, it continued to rain heavily. I used the pusher to walk in. My appointment went very well.......they are estimating next summer before they will need to change it, they have tweeked it a bit, as I am not as active as I was, so demand is going down. Hooray.......

It was fine when we set off for home, we ran into heavier rain just before we got to the bungalow, it then rained heavily for the rest of the evening and the garage floor is flooded again this morning, so roller garage door and side door are both open, its due to be fine for the rest of today and tomorrow. so hopefully it will dry out a bit more. The cabinet of the freezer is dry, so a sign that there is no condensation ehich is good.

Supper tonight, fish and chips........ no idea about a dessert if any.

1 comment:

  1. How marvelous that your pacemaker won't need to be changed until next summer! Whew!!
    I hear you on the rain. Do your storms seem louder and the rain more torrential? Ours do. It's always so nice to have regular rain without the drama of wind, thunder, and lightening. Speaking of which, we're to have just rain from noon until 8p or so, not related to Hurricane Helene at all. I hope to get the new Ukraine quilt top center together. Then will mull over borders. It needs to be a bit larger.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Brilliant

The weather forecast yesterday was for very heavy rain. I was in two minds weather to cancel my appointment, but it was fine, when we left a...